Primary Benefits of the Motives for La La - La La's Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette:
- Mineral-based formula provides even, smooth and silky application for a glamorous glow
- Shadow colours easily transition from day to night
- Provides long-lasting colour that won’t crease or run
- Shadows deflect the light away from fine, uneven skin tone imperfections and fine lines, creating a flawless look
- Convenient for travel
Key Ingredients Found in Motives for La La - La La's Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Caprylic/capric triglyceride is oil that is made from coconut oil for use in cosmetic and personal care products. The oil helps reduce the loss of moisture in the skin by forming a protective barrier on the surface that holds in water.
Dimethicone A silicone-based polymer, dimethicone acts as a skin conditioning agent to slow water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface. Dimethicone is also well known for its flow properties, which enhance the smooth application of personal care products.
Mica Mica is a transparent earth mineral used to create mineral cosmetics that enhance the natural beauty of skin. Due to its low level of sheen, mica reflects light away from imperfections on the skin, offering a more youthful appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions about Motives for La La - La La's Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette
What colours are included in this palette? The Motives for La La- La La's Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette includes:
- Paparazzi: a shimmery, pink gold to provide pop that is also an excellent highlighter
- Off Broadway: a pearlised charcoal grey with a tinge of olive to create a smokey eye
- After Party: a pearlised, tawny plum that makes a bold statement
- Entourage: a shimmery peridot – an olive hue – that blends seamlessly
- Unmentionable: a pearlised red coral perfect for blending subtle looks
I have sensitive skin. Will the eye shadows irritate my skin? No. All five shadows are fragrance free so your skin and your conscience can stay clear while using this product!
Can I use two or more of these colours simultaneously? Absolutely! A great way to get your eyes to really pop is to use your desired colour on the eyelid, then add an accent right under your brow with a light, shimmery shadow. With both light and dark shades, Motives for La La - La La’s Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette gives you an array of options for stunning looks. Which colours should I use together? Because Motives for La La is a palette made entirely of complementary colours, you can mix and match with all five.